ABOUT THE ASSOCIATION
Association BIM Serbia is a non-governmental and non-profit association established in April 2007 in Belgrade with the aim of achieving goals and activities in the field of promotion of the application and standardization of information technologies and sciences in construction. The goal of the Association is organized networking, connecting, socialization, education, and facilitating the sharing of experience among academic experts, engineers, enthusiasts and other interested individuals in the field of BIM/VDC technology, as well as the work on the standardization of BIM/VDC technology along with their application, cooperation with public organizations, institutions and associations engaged in the same types of activities, both in the country and abroad.
- Gathering of experts and enthusiasts in the field of information and technical sciences and technologies, related to BIM / VDC technology through profession or interest, to form a single community;
- Creation and maintenance of a unique BIM engineers and experts registry, as well as companies using BIM / VDC technology within the course of their business activities;
- Education and information of members and the general public about the BIM / VDC technology, its practical application, as well as on the news in the mentioned area.
- Organization of professional meetings, seminars, fairs, trainings, consultations, workshops and conferences on the topic of BIM / VDC technology;
- Exchange of knowledge and experience between the members of the Association, as well as between the Association itself and other professional associations and communities;
- Organization and assistance in the preparation of working groups, providing guidelines and recommendations for the profession.
- Giving examples of good practice in the field of BIM / VDC technology and improving the exchange of experiences among members.
- Representing the interests of the Serbian construction sector in the field of BIM / VDC technology at the international level.
- Participation in the preparation of guidelines and regulations in the fields of BIM / VDC technology.
- Promoting of BIM / VDC technology for the introduction of advanced technologies in the Republic of Serbia and the region through education and counseling in accordance with the Law;
- Encouraging the introduction and compliance of legal regulations governing comprehensive processes in the construction industry as well as the application of BIM / VDC technology in the Republic of Serbia and its alignment with relevant European and global standards;
- Cooperation with organizations and public services, institutions, associations and other organizations in the country and abroad dealing with the same or similar activities.
MEMBERSHIP IN THE ASSOCIATION
There are three types of membership in the BIM Serbia Association:
- Membership of legal entities
- Within the company membership, the company is entitled to 5 representatives in the Association, or 5 members in the Assembly of the Association;
- The member company has the right to use the logo of the Association in its presentations;
- In lectures, conferences and other events organized by the Association, in addition to the sponsors’ roll-up, a roll-up with the logos of the member companies will be featured as well;
- The logo and a brief description of the member companies will be featured on the website of the BIM Serbia Association in the section Members.
- For all activities, events and conferences organized by the Association, special discounts are specified for member-companies.
- Membership of individuals
- Student membership
All members of the Association will be given discounts for events organized by the Association.
Members are invited to participate in the Working Groups of the BIM Serbia Association, in accordance with their ambitions and possibilities. They will have a prior insight into the working versions of the documents, guidelines, initiatives and standards that will be developed by the BIM Serbia Association.
In accordance with the valid decision of the Board of Directors on the prices of the annual membership fee in the BIM Serbia Association, they are as follows:
- Membership of legal entities - 25,000 RSD
- Membership of individuals - 2.000 RSD
- Membership for students - 1.000 RSD
The Association membership registration form can be downloaded here.
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved. Design & Development : Maričić Miloš